How do I create a hyperlink to a folder?
Below are the steps to create a hyperlink to a folder:
- Copy the folder address for which you want to create the hyperlink.
- Select the cell in which you want the hyperlink.
- Click the Insert tab.
- Click the links button.
- In the Insert Hyperlink dialog box, paste folder address.
- Click OK.
How do I send a direct link to a file?
From your email, click on Insert, then Pick HyperLink (or hit Control+K on your Keyboard) – From here you can Pick a file, then a folder and hit ok. Once you hit OK, the link will appear in the email. Be sure the recipient has access to the linked folder.
How do you create a hyperlink for a PDF?
To add hyperlinks, just take the following steps:
- Open your PDF document using Adobe.
- Click on Tools > Edit PDF > Link. Then select “Add/Edit Web or Document Link. Next, drag a box to where you want to add the hyperlink to.
- Last, save the file, and it will add the hyperlink to the document.
Why do hyperlinks not work in PDF?
If links are not working in your PDF, you should use the Export feature of MS Word 2013 or Save As feature of MS Word 2007. When I exported my ebook as a PDF, I found that all the links in PDF were intact and clickable. Go to File menu and then select Export To option. Then click PDF or XPS.