- 1 When can I introduce dairy to my baby?
- 2 Why can babies have yogurt but not milk?
- 3 When can babies have yogurt and cheese?
- 4 Can my 9 month old have oat milk?
- 5 Can babies have cheese before 1 year?
- 6 Can my 6 month old have Yoplait yogurt?
- 7 Is Enfamil cow milk based?
- 8 Can babies have ice cream?
- 9 Can my 6 month old have strawberry yogurt?
- 10 When can babies have strawberries?
- 11 What can baby eat at 7 months?
- 12 When can baby have peanut butter?
- 13 When can I give my baby Greek yogurt?
- 14 When can my baby have water?
- 15 When can babies have cheese?
- 16 Is canned tuna OK for babies?
- 17 When can my baby have jelly?
- 18 When can babies eat scrambled eggs?
- 19 Can babies eat blueberries?
- 20 When should baby say mama?
- 21 When can babies eat cheerios?
- 22 When can I give my baby avocado?
- 23 Can 6 month old have toast?
- 24 Are Ritz crackers OK for babies?
When can I introduce dairy to my baby?
Why can babies have yogurt but not milk?
When can babies have yogurt and cheese?
It is recommended that breastmilk remains a primary source of nutrition for your baby’s diet until one year of age, however, when your baby is developmentally ready you can start to gradually introduce complementary foods that are semi-solid or semi-liquid.