What is the most common cause of low platelet count?
What does low platelet levels indicate?
Is low platelet count serious?
What infections cause low platelets?
Do low platelets make you tired?
How do I raise my platelet count?
- Eating more leafy greens. …
- Eating more fatty fish. …
- Increasing folate consumption. …
- Avoiding alcohol. …
- Eating more citrus. …
- Consuming more iron-rich foods. …
- Trying a chlorophyll supplement. …
- Avoiding vitamin E and fish oil supplements.
Can autoimmune disease cause low platelets?
When should I be concerned about low platelet count?
Does a low platelet count mean leukemia?
Can thyroid problems cause low platelets?
Both an over-functioning thyroid gland and an under-functioning thyroid gland have been associated with thrombocytopenia. Thyroid problems are more prevalent in people diagnosed with ITP than the general population. Sometimes restoring normal thyroid level increases the platelet count.
Can low platelets cause a stroke?
What foods to avoid if you have low platelets?
- aspartame, an artificial sweetener.
- cranberry juice.
- quinine, a substance in tonic water and bitter lemon.
Can high TSH cause low platelets?
What is a normal platelet count for a woman?
Can low platelets return to normal?
Can fatty liver cause low platelets?
Can low platelets make you dizzy?
Headache, confusion, or dizziness. Blood when you cough or difficulty breathing. Blood in your urine, vomit, or stool.