What are the 3 types of ASD?
Is ASD the same as autism?
What does ASD mean in school?
What causes ASD?
What disease is ASD?
What are the 5 disorders on the autism spectrum?
What are the 4 types of autism?
- autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- Asperger’s syndrome.
- childhood disintegrative disorder.
- pervasive developmental disorder-not otherwise specified.
What are the 3 main symptoms of autism?
- Delayed milestones.
- A socially awkward child.
- The child who has trouble with verbal and nonverbal communication.
Is ASD hereditary?
Is ADHD a form of autism?
What does Level 1 autism look like?
Inflexibility in behavior and thought. Difficulty switching between activities. Problems with executive functioning which hinder independence. Atypical response to others in social situations.
What is the mildest form of autism?
What are 3 types of ADHD?
- ADHD, combined type. This, the most common type of ADHD, is characterized by impulsive and hyperactive behaviors as well as inattention and distractibility.
- ADHD, impulsive/hyperactive type. …
- ADHD, inattentive and distractible type.