How do I send a Dropbox link to someone?
Share a file or folder with the Dropbox mobile app
Tap “…” (ellipsis) under the file or folder you’d like to share (iPhone or iPad) or beside the file or folder you’d like to share (Android). Tap Share. Type the Email, name, or group of the person (or people) you’d like to share with. Tap Share.
How do I create a link to share a file?
- Select the file you want to share.
- Tap Share or Share .
- Under “Get Link,” tap Link settings .
- Select Public link. Save.
- Tap Done.
- Copy and paste the link in an email or any place you want to share it.
How do I share a Dropbox folder with non members?
Share Any File In Your Dropbox Account With Non–Dropbox Users
- Navigate to your Dropbox folder.
- Press the Control key on your keyboard as you click on a file (not a folder) inside your Dropbox folder.
- Select Copy Dropbox Link from the menu.
- Naviage to your email application, compose and address a new email message then paste this link into the body of your email message.
What happens when you share a Dropbox link?
When you share a link with someone, they can view the file or folder on dropbox.com. You can share these links with anyone, even if they don’t have a Dropbox account. The link opens as a preview on dropbox.com, and recipients can comment on the file. Learn how to share a link to a file or folder.
Can someone upload a file to my Dropbox?
Dropbox’s New Requests Feature Lets Anyone Upload Files To Your Account. Through a simple interface on Dropbox.com/requests, you can specify what file or files you’re looking for, and you’re then provided a link you can distribute or you can select the option to have Dropbox send a request email on your behalf.
Can anyone access my Dropbox?
All files you store in Dropbox are private. Other people can‘t see and open those files unless you purposely share links to files or share folders with others. Note: If you’re a member of a Dropbox Business team, your admins can access the files in your team account.