Why can’t I edit my Calendar on iPhone?
How do I delete things from my iPhone Calendar?
- From a Home screen, tap. Calendar. . If an app isn’t available on your Home screen, swipe left to access the App Library.
- Tap the event you want to delete then tap. Delete Event. (at the bottom).
- To confirm, tap. Delete Event. . If this is a recurring event, options to delete may vary.
How do I edit something on my Calendar?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Calendar app .
- Open the event you want to edit.
- Tap Edit .
- Make changes to your event, then tap Save.
Why can’t I delete an event from my iPhone Calendar?
How do I stop spam on my Calendar?
- Open Google Calendar by going to Calendar.Google.com.
- Tap the settings cog on the top-right of the page and select Settings.
- Choose “Event Settings.”
- Change the option that says “Automatically add invitations” from “Yes” to “No, only show invitations to which I have responded.”
How do you clean a Calendar?
- To delete an individual event, next to the event, click Delete forever .
- To delete all selected events, above the list, click Delete forever all selected .
- To delete all events, click Empty trash. Empty.
Why is my Calendar saying I have a virus?
How do I remove a spam calendar from my iPhone?
- Open the Calendars app.
- Tap the unwanted Calendar event.
- Tap Unsubscribe from this Calendar at the bottom of the screen.
- To confirm, tap Unsubscribe.
How do I remove a virus from my iPhone calendar iOS 14?
How do I stop spam on my iPhone calendar?
- Tap Calendar at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the Information icon to the right of the specific calendar for which you don’t want to receive notifications.
- Scroll down and make sure the Even Alerts toggle is grey.
How do I delete a subscribed Calendar?
- Go to the Settings app and select ‘Mail’
- Go to ‘Accounts’
- Go to Subscribed Calendars.
- Select the calendar you wish to delete.
- Select ‘Delete Account’
- Select ‘Delete Account’ again to confirm.