How can I make my own book cover?
The DIY option: How to make a book cover yourself
- Use Microsoft Word. Believe it or not, you can actually design an entire book cover using only Microsoft Word.
- DIYBookCovers.com. Derek Murphy’s own site offers customizable templates so self-published writers can easily design their own book covers.
How can I design my own book cover for free?
Create a professional book cover for free
- Launch a new page. Open Canva on your desktop or launch the app to get started.
- Select a template. Explore Canva’s wide range of book cover designs for your self-publishing needs.
- Customize your book cover design.
- Try out different features.
- Publish and share.
What app can I use to make a book cover?
Book Cover Design Software: The Best Paid and Free DIY Apps
Sep 6, 2019
What makes a book cover stand out?
The best path to a unique, creative book cover design is to visually represent a specific element or idea from your writing. The cover should communicate as much about your book to your potential audience as possible. But, you don’t want to try to overwhelm them with everything on one small cover.