- 1 How long should I microwave popcorn?
- 2 How do I pop popcorn in microwave?
- 3 How do you make microwave popcorn without burning it?
- 4 How long do you microwave popcorn in a brown paper bag?
- 5 What is the popcorn button on the microwave for?
- 6 Why isn’t my popcorn popping in the microwave?
- 7 Can you microwave popcorn in a glass bowl?
- 8 Is it safe to microwave popcorn in a paper bag?
- 9 Is microwave popcorn bad for you 2021?
- 10 Is microwave popcorn a healthy snack?
- 11 Is popcorn a healthy snack?
- 12 Can you microwave popcorn without oil?
- 13 Is it OK to eat a whole bag of popcorn?
- 14 Does popcorn make you fat?
- 15 Is popcorn a junk food?
- 16 Is it bad to eat popcorn at night?
- 17 Why do I crave popcorn?
- 18 How long does it take to poop out popcorn?
- 19 Is popcorn easy on the stomach?
- 20 Can dogs eat popcorn?
- 21 What is a ghost poop?
- 22 Why am I pooping if I havent eaten?
- 23 Why does microwave popcorn hurt my stomach?
How long should I microwave popcorn?
How do I pop popcorn in microwave?
How do you make microwave popcorn without burning it?
How long do you microwave popcorn in a brown paper bag?
- Place the popcorn kernels in the paper bag. Fold down just the top of the brown bag and place in the microwave.
- Cook for 2 to 2 ½ minutes.
- When the popping slows down remove from the microwave and pour into a bowl.
- Sprinkle with a little salt, a drizzle of butter or whatever you like on your popcorn.